Founded in 2001, 4LEAF, Inc. (4LEAF) is a multi-disciplined firm providing services throughout the United States. As one of the industry’s leading providers of Construction Management, Public Works Inspections, Building and Safety, Fire Resiliency, Disaster Recovery, and Program Management services, we have an enviable track record of completing complex projects and staffing assignments with both public and private clients. The dedication of our staff combined with our proven systems has consistently met the needs of our clients, leading to 4LEAF’s great success. Our clients value our continuous flexibility, proactive communication, and unfailing dedication resulting in projects that are on time and on budget.
- Provide you with a pool of highly qualified professionals
- Work with you, not through you
- Function as an extension of your staff
- Finish on time and on budget
Having served more than 200 jurisdictions, 4LEAF has carefully-crafted solutions to just about any type of Building, Fire, Planning, and Public Works project your municipality might encounter.
- With years of experience behind our services, we can handle your unique issues and challenges.
- Our knowledgeable staff is certified, registered, and many have the dual benefit of having worked in the public sector before joining the 4LEAF team.
- We specialize in multiple scopes, making us a one-stop-shop for your departmental needs.
4LEAF provides the following environmental services:
- Phase I & II Environmental Assessments
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans and Inspections
- Waste Characterization Sampling
- Health and Safety Plans
- Site Investigation Work Plans