4LEAF Planners have worked on the following developer-funded projects for the City:
- Lucky’s Façade Modification – Design review for upgrade to façade for Lucky’s store in a major retail center. Required Planning Commission approval.
- 1409 & 1431 Nob Hill – Design review for two (2) Single-Family residential structures.
- East Bay Ophthalmology Center – 1289 Pinole Valley Road. Design review for a 6,900 square foot medical office building. Planning Commission and City Council approval.
- West Coast Arborists, Inc. – Design review for Contractor’s yard including remodeling existing 2,000 s.f. metal building, resurfacing of existing paved area and addition of new paving. Required Planning Commission approval.
- Hazel Drive Four-Lot Subdivision – Design Review for single family development and Development Agreement for roadway connection to Sunnyview Drive, West end of Hazel Drive. Required City council approval due to Development Agreement.
- Pinole Square – Application submitted to renovate and expand the existing Safeway Grocery store and add a new gas station and construct new commercial pad buildings. Manage environmental review consultant. Planning Commission and City Council Approval.
- Pinole Woods – Design Review for a 100+ unit senior housing development.