Founded in 2001, 4LEAF, Inc. (4LEAF) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing services throughout the Western United States. As one of the industry’s leading providers of engineering and consulting services, we have an enviable track record of completing complex projects and staffing assignments with both public and private clients. The dedication of our staff combined with our proven systems has consistently met the needs of our clients, leading to 4LEAF’s great success. Our clients value our continuous flexibility, proactive communication, and unfailing dedication resulting in projects that are on time and on budget.
4LEAF offers all of the key elements for successful projects and our approach is straightforward:
- Provide you with a pool of highly qualified professionals
- Work with you, not through you
- Function as an extension of your staff
- Finish on time and on budget
Having served more than 100 jurisdictions, 4LEAF has carefully-crafted solutions to just about any type of Building and Safety activity your municipality might likely encounter. With years of experience behind our services, we feel confident in tackling your particular, unique, as well as traditional issues and challenges. Our knowledgeable staff is certified, registered, and many have the dual benefit of having worked in the public sector before joining the 4LEAF team.
- Phase I & II Environmental Assessments
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans and Inspections
- Waste Characterization Sampling
- Health and Safety Plans
- Site Investigation Work Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Engineering Cost Estimates